Moro Ingenieria, S.C. counts with experts that apply a variety of technics in geology, geophysics, hydrochemistry, and hydraulics, in order to characterize the environment and carry out:
Subsoil and surface exploration of a given area by applying geophysical methods such as vertical electric sounding, transitory electromagnetic sounding, seismic refraction, and electric tomography.
- Hydrological studies to avoid flooding.
- Identification of safe areas for the final disposal of municipal solid waste, hazardous industrial waste, and return water from desalination plants.
- Geotechnical studies applied to highways, gas pipelines, and dams.
- Geologic and hydrogeologic studies related to non-conventional deposits (Shale Gas and Shale Oil).
- Environmental studies to evaluate the state of an aquifer and establish potential geological risks.
- Hydrogeological studies related to the:
- Exploration of groundwater in a given region, or in order to locate extraction or infiltration wells.
- Evaluation, modeling, and management of groundwater.
- Development of studies aimed at establishing a piezometric monitoring network and other networks for the evaluation of groundwater quality.
- Comprehensive management of water at a regional or basin level.
- Identification and protection of water recharge areas.
- Recharge of aquifers.
- Geologic supervision of the drilling of water wells.
- Actualization courses in subjects related to geology and hydrogeology.